Toronto is really a most desirable city of Canada for the real estate investors and home seekers because of its world-class lifestyle, job opportunities, hot spots and entertainment and education facilities. But living in downtown Toronto is not possible for all. In this way, we are here to help them begin their search of homes in some best locations of Toronto. If you are interested in investment on real estate for sale Toronto, then you should look at these locations:
1. Cumberland: It is a historical location which is administratively located within the connection of North West England since 1974. Cumberland is bordered by Durham County from the southeast, Northumberland to the east, Lancashire and Westmorland to the east and Dumfriesshire, Scotland from the north. In Cumberland St, you are offered with 2 BHK 2 storey condo apartments of sophisticated, chic NY style.
2. Danforth Avenue: So-called Danforth, the Danforth Avenue is located at east west Arterial Road at Toronto. In the north of Danforth, there are stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached apartments which are made with lush green concept. With lots of amenities and shops around, Danforth Avenue has nicely renovated homes where you can just move in and enjoy the life.
3. Eglinton: With excellent market house, elegant church, lush green surroundings, schools, and excellent amenities, Eglinton is truly a place worth to live in. The gorgeous 2 bedroom detached residential lot sports one stove, one refrigerator, heating equipments and electrical fixtures.
4. Sheppard-Yonge: Sheppard has the third busiest railway network, after St. George and Bloor-Yonge which serves around 123700 people every day. For a dweller who wants a property in this location, the 2 bedroom condo apartments are available with parking space, locker, laminate floors, granite countertops, and accessible balcony with bedroom and living area. Located in Willowdale East, the condos are well connected with theaters, restaurants and the Performing Art Square.
5. King St. & Dufferin: Located just one block away from the south of King St. West, there are five blocks in Dufferein Street, being one of the hottest neighborhoods in Liberty Village of Toronto. Within the close proximity, you can access metro, Harveys, Balzac’s Café, Starbucks, West Elm and TD Bank. If you want investing in million-dollar property of real estate Toronto, there is a majestic mansion of 8000 sq. ft. which has 14 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and finished basement. This is fully furnished detached residential mansion.